Electrical Design Engineer
65K to 80K compensation
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
- Responsible for the design of the electric system of new trucks and vehicles including all major electric components: Controllers, Motors, CAN System, Harness, Sensors, Display, etc.
- Designing the electric schematic and harnesses.
- Specify the Hardware and Software to control the truck including all safety features and accessories.
- Working very closely with the mechanical, hydraulic and test engineers to achieve the project targets.
- Find and work with external suppliers.
- Work with manufacturing and fabrication, drafting/checking Bills of Materials and bringing the product into production.
- Troubleshoot, develop and release problem resolutions for new and existing products.
- Electrical Engineering Bachelor’s Degree required with Master’s degree preferred.
- Team player willing to work in an international team (German, US, Japan).
- Mobile machines design experience preferred.
- 3+ year’s hands-on experience with cradle to production design and testing of electrical
components and systems is preferred.
- Willing to travel internationally.
- Experience working with SAP and E3 Series 2010 preferred. MS Office required.
- Must be flexible and adaptive to changing priorities, multi-task and results oriented.
- Interested in a long term employment.