Senior Manager Merchandising Strategy
An international organization with offices in Dallas, TX has asked The BOSS Group to help identify an experienced Senior Manager Merchandising Strategy for a direct hire opportunity. We are looking for a commercially-minded professional with proven thought leadership and results in e-commerce and online merchandising.
In this role, you will manage the company's website user interaction and present customer's with persuasive reasons to buy products and services. The Senior Manager will create top-notch promotions and merchandising strategies, ensuring implementation and development processes are tested for promotional tactics. If you are an innovative thinker who is passionate about merchandising, promotions and e-commerce, contact us today to take the next step in your career!
- Build and ensure execution of product merchandising strategies for the company's website
- Create cutting edge and convincing promotional campaigns with persuasive reasons to buy
- Drive excitement for supplier participation in promotional programs
- Develop and oversee a team
- Strong understanding of e-commerce merchandising best practices
- Demonstrated track record of determining and implementing key analyses
- Proven experience in modeling, analysis, research and presentation criterion
- Previous experience with multivariate testing (MVT), basic statistics and statistics terms
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree highly preferred
- At least seven to ten years related experience
- Minimum of two years experience in a strategic consulting firm, preferably in the e-commerce or travel field
- Three to five years experience in online merchandising is desired
- Proven team leadership and management experience is a plus
The BOSS Group places highly qualified interactive, creative and marketing talent with leading employers across a range of industries. We have job opportunities nationwide, and local offices in Washington DC, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Northern New Jersey, Dallas, Atlanta and Chicago. Get to know us and the job search tools we provide at www.thebossgroup.com. You can also find us on Facebook - like us to receive updates. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
The BOSS Group - Where Talent and Opportunity Meet