ATTN: Tech Recruiters - Tired of hearing about how many calls you need to make? Time for a change... (closed)
Recruiting isn’t a job – it’s a lifestyle. And if it’s the lifestyle you enjoy, then we are the company you want to work for!!
Technical Connections, is Southern California’s premier recruiting firm specializing exclusively in software and information technology professionals, and we are currently interviewing experienced technology recruiters for to join our growing team. Come find out why companies have trusted TCI with their key technology staffing and resource needs for almost 30 years.
Our flexible and progressive environment is ideal for someone with at least 1 year of technology recruiting experience who is ready to take control of their own career in an environment that fosters growth, creativity, and the ability to control your own destiny.
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, vetting and managing technology candidates with the goal of building long-term relationships. You will interview candidates to understand their motivations, technical strengths and weaknesses, and requirements, and will then match them to potential job opportunities. Day to day activities will include sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, as well as handling client interviews and salary negotiations.
- Creative, resourceful ability to identify candidates. You have to be willing to cold call, network and follow leads, attend industry user group meetings, etc, in order to build a strong candidate database.
- Keen intuition - able to read between the lines, pick up on red flags and have the innate sense that no single deal is worth your overall reputation.
- Great people skills. Genuine curiosity and caring, not just about making a quick dollar.
- Rock solid sense of ethics and integrity and a strong team player.
- Stellar organizational and follow up skills.
- Must be willing to work hard and be part of a strong team. This is a business where you have to be available after hours/weekends if that is the only time a candidate or client can speak.
- Technical knowledge, experience and/or a Computer Science degree are very helpful.
- Knowledge or interest in utilizing social media, such as Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin to build your network.
- A genuine interest in technology.
And a good sense of humor always helps!!
Interested candidates should email their resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Connections Inc. (TCI) excels in providing IT staffing services and adheres to the highest levels of integrity, professionalism and performance. TCI has been providing qualified technical professionals since 1984 and is owned, managed and staffed by IT professionals (many of whom have been with the company for over 10 years) who understand the emerging new technologies as well as legacy systems. TCI has a unique database of thousands of candidates, many of whom have been interviewed by us in person. We are all committed to fostering lasting professional relationships based upon the highest level of service and satisfaction by partnering with clients and candidates in a manner that fosters trust and achieves results. We provide our clients with a complete resourcing service that includes traditional contingency placement as well as retained search, contracting, and contract-to-hire.