Business Development / Sales Exec (closed)
Perficient is always looking for the best and brightest technology talent to support our growing partner and client portfolio. We have scaled from a startup organization to an industry leader by delivering business-driven technology solutions to solve real business problems for mid-sized and large corporations throughout the U.S. and abroad.
Perficient is currently looking for a Business Development Executive located in our Dallas, TX office.
Description: The role requires a solid understanding of Microsoft’s technology, competitive positioning, and experience in the delivery of large, complex and strategic information technology projects for large customers. The position demands an individual who is resourceful, confident under pressure, and has the ability to deliver articulate and effective strategic presentations. This role also requires demonstrated skills in managing customer expectations, change orders and crisis situations. Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of strong business development and Software Solutions and / or Services sales experience. Candidates must have demonstrated experience calling on high-level business and technology decision makers with IT project-specific outcomes. The candidate must possess solid experience with project definition and management to complement proposed solutions
- Demonstrated expertise in project and consulting and consulting sales management.
- Extremely strong written, verbal and communication skills (including proposal writing and presentation building)
- Have strong interpersonal skills and ability to team with Sales, Technical, and Operational resources.
- Solid understanding and experience with incorporating third-party participants into a single customer proposal
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to do quality work under tight deadlines.
- Able to manage a frequent travel schedule. This position will require extensive travel requirements, possibly 20% or more. Local commuting required on a daily basis.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Microsoft’s business value proposition and products, including how solutions are built, and what is involved in implementing solutions with customers.
This is a full time position with Perficient. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in salaried staff employment opportunities. At Perficient, we offer a full competitive base salary, bonuses twice a year, a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision, a 401(k) with matching contributions, 4 weeks vacation and 10 paid holidays per year equaling 6 weeks PTO.
About Perficient Perficient is a leading information technology consulting firm serving clients throughout North America. We are proud to be one of just 34 partners recognized as a Microsoft National Systems Integrator (NSI) Partner and one of only seven Global NSI Partners. We are considered to be one of the top Microsoft Systems Integrators in the country (and the world, for that matter). We are regularly named on several high-growth lists including The Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies and the Business 2.0 Fastest Growing Technology Companies, to name a few. Since 1998, we have delivered successful business-driven technology solutions for hundreds of Global 2000 and other large enterprise customers. During that time, we have grown from a startup to a publicly-traded firm with approximately 1,400 full-time professionals serving clients from locations in 20 strategic markets across North America, global delivery centers in Europe and China, and a technology consulting recruiting office in India.
We have deep domain expertise in technology solutions that differentiate our firm. We use small, expert project teams that deliver high-value, measurable results by working collaboratively with clients through a user-centered, technology-based and business-driven solutions methodology. We believe this approach enhances return-on-investment for our clients by significantly reducing the time and risk associated with designing and implementing eBusiness integration solutions. To learn more about Perficient's services, solutions, products, and locations go to www.perficient.com.