Sr Level Sales Associate - Digital Marketing - AZ 646520 (closed)
Sr Level Sales Associate - Digital Marketing - AZ
Our Client is a search & social marketing technology company. The company's proven success model is based on making the right connections through search engine optimization, social media optimization, paid media, widgets and apps. Its digital marketing solutions increase online visibility, engagement, sales and ROI; and results are quantified through a proprietary Analytics Platform. Founded in 2011 by an award winning innovator, this company is located in Scottsdale, Arizona. This company drives results for leading brands including Allstate, BVLGARI, and the Fiesta Bowl.
We are looking to for a Senior-Level Sales Associate, with 2+ years of experience in SELLING digital marketing (including SEO, PPC or Paid Media, Social Media, Widgets or Apps). Biggest key factor here is that candidates must have experience SELLING digital marketing. What they've found is there are lots of candidates with sales experience OR doing these services- but that doesn't typically work out well for these Sr. Sales Associates positions.
Base City: Scottsdale AZ
No. Openings: 2
Total Comp at Plan: $150k
Base Salary: Salary is mid 40s to 60s base DOE, 5 - 7.5% commission, and an average deal size of 90k
* 2 Years experience SELLING digital marketing, SEO or PPC
* The ideal candidate has a GREAT personality and positive attitude
* Setting appointments, as facilitated by the Client Services Representative Team
* Pitching perspective clients and understanding the services in order to do so
* Writing Statements of Work (SOWs)
* Guiding prospective clients through SOW negotiations
* Facilitating the SOW signing
* CLOSING deals.
* 2+ years of digital marketing sales experience
* Be self-motivated
* Have a stellar personality
* Be reliable
* Proficient with Microsoft Office
* Have a proven ability to close deals
* Strong grammar skills and pay close attention to detail
* Have excellent written communication skills
* Willingness to work in an awesome and rapidly evolving environment
* And above all else, have a love for digital
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to email@example.com. This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the Sales & Marketing talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Sales, Marketing and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results. For a complete list of our job openings, please visit http://www.cubemanagement.com