Executive Director (closed)
Govig Senior Care, the premier Executive Search firm in the Senior Care industry, is seeking a top-notch Executive Director for an upscale retirement community. This property requires an ED who enjoys being a part of the community and interacting with the residents and their families. This position is perfect for someone with strong nursing home experience and who is especially focused on customer service and providing great care. If you're looking to join an organization with an incredible working environment, please apply!
- Oversees the planning, development and implementation of all of the programs and policies at their community while following the philosophies and core values of the company
- Creating and adhering to the budget
- Ensuring the quality of care and customer service delivered is of the highest level
- Training, hiring and managing of the staff
- Working as a team with department heads to achieve community goals
- Proven track record of building the census (working with the Sales & Marketing department) and maximizing revenue
All potential candidate must have:
- B.S. degree in a related field is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of operations experience in Independent senior living, assisted living and/or memory care
- Must have industry experience as an Executive Director, General Manager or Administrator
- Strong leadership, financial, and operational abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and management experience
About Govig Senior Care (www.govigseniorcare.com)
We are the largest and most well respected Executive Search firm that recruits exclusively and nationally in Senior Housing and Long Term Care. We develop strong partnerships with the clients and candidates we work with because relationships are at the core of recruiting. We work with the best companies in the industry and are committed to bringing them the top talent! It's all about having the right people. With the "right" people in place you can accomplish almost anything where as the wrong people can be detrimental to an organization. Our talent management solutions are unique, desired and best of class for those who require it.
Govig & Associates was founded in 1978 and we have been fortunate to be surrounded with outstanding people ever since.
Keywords: senior housing, administrator, executive director, NHA, nursing home administrator, assisted living, independent living, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement community, senior living, senior care