Supply Chain Coordinator/Administrator (closed)
Supply Coordinator/Administrator – Frisco, TX (#1562)
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a distribution/planning role within a supply chain environment
Exposure to basic accounting and office administration
Bachelor Degree in a Science or Business related discipline.
Associate’s Degree with 3-5 years in related work experience in a Supply Chain capacity.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience service provision to mining or heavy civil works industries
The Supply Chain Coordinator/Administrator is responsible for supporting and coordinating activities associated with replenishment planning, sourcing, expediting procurement, transport, planning, warehousing and distribution of products sold within the Americas. The role will also be required to assist with basic accounting tasks.
1. Coordinate and recommend inventory levels to achieve service levels, including DIFOT that meet and exceed our internal expectations and those of our customers.
2. Compile, analyze and report inventory management KPI’s on a monthly basis
3. Proactively coordinate the process of compiling purchase orders to selected suppliers, including compliance with the delegation of authority levels and ensure our Terms and Condition of Purchase are the agreed terms.
4. Coordinate the demand planning, transfer and receipt of finished goods from manufacturers in Australia and China to the Americas to achieve agreed delivery and supply targets.
5. Analyze supply chain and customer demand to identify potential bottlenecks and make recommendations to resolve issues.
6. Carry out the sales order process required from receipt of customer purchase order to issue of final invoice.
7. Carry out general office administration and basic accounting functions.
8. Ensure adherence to the Quality Management System (QMS). This will include regular review of Customer Satisfaction and the measurement of our performance.
9. Proactively contribute to Occupational Health and Safety, and Environmental initiatives to ensure that relevant legislation and company policies are complied with.
10. Maintain quality communications with the Commercial Manager – Americas, Supply Manager and peers through appropriate regular reports, specific purpose reports and involvement in project or development groups.
11. Establish and maintain open communication channels with peers and team members in other business units to assist in achieving the goals and objectives required and agreed upon.