Project Manager - 46179 (closed)
• Manage implementation of software releases, including representing respective applications on the release status calls.
• Coordinate relevant release documentation such as release notes and weekly management status reports.
• Facilitate Lessons Learned and Release night planning
• Manage projects milestones and timelines
• Maintain projects status in respective systems
• IT Project Management background, preferable in Software Development
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of aggressive timelines and ability to adjust quickly to changing schedules and priorities
• People and process management experience
• MS office with emphasis on excel and Power Point
• Ability to work with distributed teams
• Ability to work independently
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title and number
Contract length 6 months