Web Applications Developer (closed)
Make the most of your career in IT and maximize your exposure within the local marketplace and contact a member of our Talent Acquisition team today!
Our Client is a Global Publicly traded Consumer Services company with over $4bill in annual revenues along with over 3,000 total employees.
Due to continued growth within it's Global Infrastructure and Project Management group, our Client is expanding it's Technical Support Division. Our Client is seeking a Web Applications Developer for their Corp Headquaters.
This person will be accountable for:
- Set-up, maintenance and support of a new application system for the Payroll, HR, and Benefits departments.
- Performing requirements analysis, system design, development, testing, & problem resolution.
- Taking an active role in identifying opportunities for improving system processes with the new application.
- Analyze and develop requirements to understand and resolve system issues
- Provide options and develop solutions to the problems, in order to meet/exceed customer needs
- Thoroughly and successfully test changes and create reusable test cases/scripts , following SDLC methodology
- Work with IT operations, database and network engineering teams in support of the application
- Maintain strong business relationships with Payroll, HR, & Benefits management
- Assist in definition of the application architecture and related development roadmap
- Document information gathered to be easily referenced and readable to others
- Payroll/HR/Benefits systems knowledge
- Advanced SQL queries in a MS SQL Server environment
- Web configuration set-up and maintenance
- Installing system executables into a Windows OS environment
- Developing stored procedures
- Problem solving
- Application performance monitoring
- Batch job processing
- IIS v7.0
PCN Strategies began in 2003 with the idea to offer government agencies and private companies the important tools to maximize their professional capabilities. In 2007, PCN Strategies expanded its corporate portfolio into other business areas including the healthcare, financial and commercial sectors. In 2009, PCN Strategies successfully won bids for government technology contracts in the aeronautical and vehicular markets.