FRENCH speaking GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTANT (French GAAP) (closed)
FRENCH speaking GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTANT
Exciting opportunity for a French speaking General Accountant to join a leading company and an extremely multicultural team in the French part of Switzerland.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Manage the general accounting for France (French GAAP and IFRS) for a European shared service centre. Responsible for the month end close. Efficient, effective, timely and accurate recording of transactions in the general ledger. Work closely together with the internal Accounts Payable, Supply Chain, Treasury and Tax Department as well as external with our finance contacts in the affiliate.
- Address book maintenance in ERP system
- Fixed Assets processing
- Preparing and booking of journal entries
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts
- Updating of Daily sales reports
- Month, Quarter and Year-end close activities (IFRS, French GAAP and Reporting to Headquarter)
- Preparation of quarterly/annual legal reporting (VAT, Income Tax and Statutory Annual books)
- Support the Process Manager in achieving the process objectives and continuous improvements
- Deliver services in line with agreed controls, procedures and policies
- Reporting based on internal or external requests of French market or other departments
- Support with the implementation of the reporting of merged legal entities, improvement of procedures etc.
- Assist with all internal and external audits (SOX Compliance, legal entity audit etc.)
- Back up for other team members in their absence
- Advanced Accounting / Finance qualification (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, CPA) or a degree from a Business School
- 4 to 8 years of practical experience in General Accounting, ideally in an international organization
- Fluent English and French
- Knowledge of French GAAP is a must
If you have the required experience, please email you CV asap to Juliette Jamoneau at email@example.com