Sustainability Engineer / Consultant (closed)
Manchester, United Kingdom
Location: London / Manchester
My client is specifically looking for individual's to join their Real Estate team to assist in delivery of Commercial Energy Performance Certificates. This is for a client contract that will last 5-6 months.REQUIREMENTS:
Due to the huge success of this business we are looking for a number of consultants to join the team who have had exposure working in the real estate sector and is EPC accredited.Successful applicants should: - Level 3 and 4 EPC accreditation for non-domestic properties
- Level 5 EPC accreditation for non-domestic properties (Bonus)
- Domestic EPC accreditation (Bonus)
- Knowledge of IES or other modelling software may be considered
- Experience carrying out EPC audits for a range of properties
- Technical knowledge of Building Services, specifically with regard to EPC's
- Commercially focused and able to work under pressure- A driving license is a pre-requisite for this role.
- Good presentation skills, and will be comfortable communicating findings at all levels.