Peoplesoft Application Developer/Administrator
Peopesoft Application Engineer / Administrator - San Diego, CA
Looking for 1) perm and 1) contractor
If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, allied and home care. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
Summary: This is an excellent opportunity offering an enterprise level state of the art technology environment; excellent stability and excellent benefits, an employee friendly environment. The Senior Application Engineer has primary technical responsibility for all system development projects related to PeopleSoft, including development of custom enhancements, interfaces, conversions, reports, production support, and implementation of vendor hot fix and version upgrades.
The position works closely with the entire PeopleSoft technical staffs, other IT groups, and internal customer management and staff.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent field.
- Completed coursework in PeopleTools I&II, PeopleCode, Application Engine, SQR, Application Messaging, Component Interface, Security, System and Database Administration.
- 5-7 years experience with large-scale PeopleSoft full lifecycle implementation projects.
- 5-7 years experience with PeopleSoft development tools and release 8.x version products
- Demonstrated expertise developing technical design specifications, building robust and solid custom modules, planning and conducting all types of system testing including unit, integration, parallel, regression, performance, etc.
- Experience with HR, T&L, Payroll, Benefits, Pay/Bill, Contracts, Projects, Staffing or Billing modules preferred.
- Experience with SQL Server/Windows environment preferred.
AMN’s Total Rewards package includes more than just a paycheck…At the beautiful Corporate Headquarters in San Diego (Del Mar), you will have free access to an onsite gym, a partially subsidized café with a Starbucks, dry clean delivery, Corporate Library, and employee discounts for many attractions throughout San Diego. AMN offers a competitive package on Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K with a match. Experience the AMN Difference!
We are an Affirmative Action Employer EEO - M/F/D/V
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.