UI Architect (closed)
Job Roles / Responsibilities
- UI Architect
- Partner with Client technology team and offshore teams and deliver interfaces in a timely manner as most projects are time critical
- Work with the Business Analysts, Technical Solutions Architect and Business Managers to elaborate requirements
- Interact with Quality Assurance personnel during system testing phases of application development.
- Develop screen samples
- Stay current on new technologies as they relate to web-based application development
- Assume other duties as assigned
7 – 9 years of experience in designing and developing web-based user interfaces
- Working knowledge of PHP and MySQL, and Ajax implementations
- Exposure to Usability, accessibility and ergonomics of UI design, including Section 508
Compliance will be a big plus.