Professional Accountant - Boston, MA (closed)
Work with many of the nation’s largest corporations completing financial and accounting projects of strategic significance. Invest your time in tackling unique, challenging and one-of-a-kind projects inside the walls of Fortune 1000 companies. Interact with senior level finance and accounting professionals. Experience a diverse array of companies and industries.
Our client is dedicated exclusively to providing Fortune 1000 clients with ready access to full-time, career-focused, consultant-quality accounting and finance professionals. Our professionals combine meaningful experience and expertise with a unique work ethic (commitment and flexibility), exceptional problem solving skills (mental agility and analytical ability), an impressive set of interpersonal skills (ability to connect and build chemistry with people) and confidence to produce consistently reliable results.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA, or progress toward certification, preferred
- 6-10 years of diverse accounting experience - public plus corporate experience
- SEC reporting experience
- Excellent analytical, technical and auditing skills
- Strong computer desktop skills required. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., macros, pivot tables, etc.) desirable
- Travel flexibility is a plus
• High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations
• Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles.
• Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service to our clients
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with clients, firm leadership, and peers
• Confidence in professional aptitude and ability to effectively convey skills, knowledge, and qualifications to clients
• Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of the local office and Firm overall
• Flexibility to consider travel assignments on occasion
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Interest and passion to get involved in other professional experiences such as Business Development and Recruiting