Project Manager BA Sales & Marketing Consultant (closed)
Palace Gate Corporation is currently hiring for a Project Manager BA Sales and Marketing Consultant in downtown Chicago. Our client is in the financial services industry. This is a long term engagement.
The Project Manager/Business Analyst Sales and Marketing Specialist are responsible for the successful execution of technology and other large-scale business changing initiatives within the Product Management unit of client.
PM/BA?s will establish project delivery requirements, develop effective delivery plans and successfully execute deliverables to meet customer objectives. To achieve this, PM/BA will demonstrate relevant domain expertise of project management standards and practices with consistent successful application to appropriate technology solutions for different Business Segments.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage multiple projects including enhancements and upgrades to SalesPage Financial CRM
· Business Analyst duties defining and documenting requirements with business units and translating to IT and vendor
· Manage Sales and Analytics Reporting project which is revamping and updating existing distributed financial reporting
· Manage budget, costs and resources in compliance with PMO and Change Management guidelines
· Manage implementation of CRM for iPad as part of a larger mobile platform enhancement project
· Manage relationship between the firm and development vendor including SOW, contracts and scope management
· Establish body of knowledge, domain expertise and Firm-wide focal point for technology and broader change management capabilities
· Assist the Information Technology Business Support Organization
· Collaborate with the Program Management Office in the effort to develop and implement the PMO service model
· Work within the Business Partner Group in translating business requirements into effective delivery of technology solutions
Education and Training
· Bachelor?s degree
· Post graduate work, such as project management certification, financial certification, or Master?s degree preferred
· 6+ years? experience leading to successful demonstration of competencies as presented above
· 3+ years recent experience in Asset Management sales technology including: SalesPage, Microsoft CRM and Data Analysis tools
· Experience in Change Management, Business Systems Analysis
· Broad experience in managing IT projects and mentoring/leading technical staff
· Investment industry experience preferred
Knowledge and Abilities
· Broad knowledge of Investment Management industry operations, investing strategies, distribution channels and business control and support functions ? with specific, in-depth knowledge of the client?s business model and its Business Segments.
· Broad knowledge of IT
· Solid technology background, including an understanding of technology-governance frameworks, and applications used in financial services
· Effectively build strategic relationships with a broad group of stakeholders in order to foster trust and influence key decisions
· Ability to display independent judgment to make decisions where no clear precedents exist; adjusts plans and deliverables with the right approvals and the business goals in mind. Ensures that all standards are followed and controls are adequately designed and implemented.
· Ability to work in a disciplined development environment, including the use of a project management methodologies and system development lifecycles
· Possesses solid technology background, including an understanding of current technology concepts
· Exudes professional approach to work
· Exceptional communication skills, written and oral, with demonstrated ability to create free-flowing information environment
· Strategic thinker; processes information through a strategic lens and applies tenants of systems thinking to issues/assignments
· Utilizes and exhibits systematic thinking; get results by using systems and processes
· Able to move shift back and forth between facts/details and conceptual frameworks
· Strong business performance management skills; ability to deploy and manage (use data to systematically monitor the progress of work against schedules, budgets and quality standards) resources, to achieve/exceed objectives in dynamic operating environment.
· Effectively adapts to change; comfortable with complexity, ambiguity and change; models the behaviors and coaches others to embrace change
· Seeks input, drives for consensus and obtains closure; excellent collaboration and team building skills
· Capability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and make decisions in a timely manner sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure
· Effective mediation skills to facilitate a constructive approach to dealing with conflict. Ability to address difficult issues and guide others toward the accomplishment of identified, meaningful goals
· Results-oriented and delivery-focused; achieves results under difficult conditions and demonstrates balanced judgment under pressure; sets high performance for self
· Pragmatic and persistent, with an orientation towards urgency and driving to results. Ability to overcome resistance and earn the respect of the key stakeholders to be successful
· Challenge and influence organizational/cultural norms and accepted thinking to improve effectiveness
· Ability to work in a matrix organization, partnering with resources to achieve results through others
· Strong, professional work ethic
· Maintain integrity in all transactions; follows up and keeps promises; maintains ethical standards of the clients Investment
Palace Gate Corporation is an information technology consulting and full-time placement firm that is committed to the success of our clients and our talented placements alike. Palace Gate is consistent in matching the right people with right opportunity. Our company approach is simple: understand our clients? requirements, business needs and cultures in order to quickly identify the best resources to meet those needs and achieve business success. Palace Gate Corporation offers full medical and dental insurance, 401K, as well as weekly direct deposit.
For more information or to view all our open jobs please visit www.PalaceGate.us.