Research Specialist (internship)
K.A. Recruiting, Inc. is a Healthcare Recruiting company located in downtown Boston, specializing in the recruitment of medical professionals (nurses, doctors, pharmacists, physical therapists, and other allied health professionals) into permanent jobs across the United States.
We’re currently seeking a Research Specialist for a fall internship (un-paid) in our downtown Boston location. Your time with us will be spent working on recruiting and marketing projects, communicating with potential candidates and clients, and administrative functions. As an intern for K.A. Recruiting you will be working side-by-side with the two founders of the company, learning from their 20 years of combined industry experience as well as observing the rewards and challenges of a start-up business.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is currently enrolled in college or has recently graduated
• Has an interest in sales & marketing, healthcare, the recruiting industry, or in starting their own business
• Is competitive, has an outgoing personality, and an entrepreneurial drive
• Has excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and a strong work ethic
• Can commit to a part-time schedule; we are currently very flexible on the hours but prefer someone who would be able to work 10-15+ hours per week.
K.A. Recruiting, Inc. is a rapidly growing company that will be seeking full time recruiters to help meet our clients growing hiring needs. A career in recruiting can be extremely lucrative and this internship will provide you with experience that will not only help in building your resume, but also will also open the door for future employment opportunities with us.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability for the fall months.