AS400 iSeries Programmer/Developer (closed)
- Responsible for delivery across multiple locations (onshore, and offshore)
- Assist in the planning and forecasting of projects, schedules, project deliverables at the discretion of the program manager or technology lead
- Ability to manage across multiple teams and capabilities to deliver complete project or program scope
- Document and gather business, functional or technical requirements
- Responsible to develop and maintain programs in Cobol, CL
- Responsible to mentor offshore team
Required Technical skills
- 5 years of development experience in iSeries, Cobol400, CL, DB2, MQ
- Experience working in Onshore-Offshore model
- Experience in Aldon
- Experience in the planning and forecasting of projects, schedules, project deliverables or documenting and gathering business, functional or technical requirements
Required Soft Skills:
- Must be a highly skilled professional with strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task and work as part of a larger project team.
- Must possess excellent speaking/writing skills and work effectively with peers and management.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Willing to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, if necessary.
- HP Service Center, HP/Mercury Quality Center, WebSphere, MQ.
- Prior experience with healthcare insurance payors a plus.
- HIPAA transaction experience.
- Any experience with PowerMHS v. 6 or v.7.2 a plus