LMS Project Manager (closed)
Our client, a leader in the Biomedical & Pharmaceutical industry, is currently looking to add a Learning Management Systems (LMS) Project Manager to their team. As the LMS Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management and oversight of a Saba (5.4|5.5) based Learning Management System. The LMS management will include upgrades, training, communication, and support.
- Manage LMS global customer support
- Maintain and quality control first line user support globally.
- Manage efficient issue escalation.
- Develop, maintain and communicate system support and training material.
- Develop and deliver training globally on ongoing basis.
- Evaluate needs of new content owners and advise on appropriate LMS setup.
- Communicate and monitor global system standards, policies, procedures and best practices.
- Monitor budget, contracts and maintain overview of cost.
- Collect, analyze and prioritize new requests.
- Create, propose and obtain approval for business solutions from EO management and customer; manage business solution implementation.
- University degree or substantial and specific industry experience with Saba LMS
- English written and spoken; additional languages are an asset
- Hands-on experience with Saba LMS is a must
- Experience managing complex databases
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams