PTP Analyst (closed)
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customer’s toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employee-owners with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the company’s hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must possess an active Secret clearance.
You will serve as a training systems subject matter expert (SME) in support of Pre-Deployment Training Program (PTP) for Marine Corps units. You will provide analysis of training requirements, identification and review of training systems, and assistance in development and execution of training programs for units designated to deploy into operational theaters. You will identify approved resources to meet service training requirements and deliver training recommendations to units on organizing pre-deployment training (PTP) training. You will work with on-site subject matter experts regarding development and execution of PTP training programs, and assist units in developing and implementing training plans. In coordination with operational commands, you will identify PTP training gaps, shortfalls and redundancies, and deliver those findings to Training Support Center (TSC) government leads. When necessary you will augment exercise design/scenario efforts, and support PTP and home station training for operating force units. You will deliver recommendations to operating force units on sequencing and integration of training and training support resources with unit training goals in order to deliver effective operating force unit training. You will support USMC reserve force and non-resident units; and support on-base training for resident units where the supporting training organization is located outside the installation.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze unit training requirements and assist units in the identification of training resources
- As a SME for operational training and training systems, identify training resources which best meet unit training requirements and develop cost-effective training plans which meet training requirements and are executable within unit time and other resource constraints
- Manage PTP training plan and systems portfolios, to include developing catalogues of training and range capabilities, resource requirements, limitations, and availability
- Provide management assistance to Marine units in the implementation of PTP training, and in the evaluation of training effectiveness
- Analyze PTP plans and resources and PTP training requirements, identify gaps between PTP support capabilities and requirements, and develop improvement plans, to include cost analyses and implementation plans
- Work with off-base units that are preparing for PTP training to coordinate their training plans and support for those plans
- Must be knowledgeable of the USMC Training Command (TECOM) PTP Toolkit and the Marine Corps Force Generation Order
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Ground Training Range Capabilities, Systems Approach to Training (SAT) and the linkage to Mission Essential Task Lists
- BA/BS plus 4 - 8 years of experience preferred. 10 years related operational experience, at least 3 of which was in a military formal schools or other military formal training environment, may substitute for BA/BS
- Operational experience with USMC forces desired, particularly in the conduct and management of PTP
- Experience managing training support, ranges, and/or training devices desired, particularly for ground forces
- Excellent written and oral communications skills required
- Must be able to use MS Office tools effectively
Job Title: PTP Training Analyst
Key Words: Pre-Deployment Training, PTP, Marine Corps formal school, instruction, Systems Approach to Training (SAT), Training Support Center (TSC), training support, training analyst, training device management
Primary Location: Camp Lejeune, NC
Travel: Yes, 5% of the Time
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.