Epic Cadence/Prelude Application Coordinator (closed)
The HCI Group, a Partner in Your Career
The HCI Group is a strategic partner with many of the nation’s largest healthcare systems. Our organization understands all aspects of medical center operations and related information technology to support large fully integrated implementations.
Our experience runs from executive leadership, to the best in their field consultants. Every member of HCI’s team has been chosen specifically to bring special skills for client healthcare institutions to achieve Meaningful Use quickly, efficiently, and performing to expectations and demands.
Implementing highly complex fully integrated health records is a journey, HCI understands the challenges our clients and staff face and we will work to support your efforts as you work to support our clients.
Position Title: Epic Cadence & Prelude Builder - California HCI is currently seeking an experienced Cadence & Prelude Consultant to join our rapidly expanding national consulting team.
Skills and Requirements:
- · Strong communication and follow-up skills
- · The ability to probe for information about the underlying needs of the organization and user community, which directly influences how the system will be built
- · Maintain regular communication with Epic representatives
- · Understand the choices involved in application specifications
- · Perform in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with Epic software
- · Investigate end users’ preference while making build decisions
- · Analyze business operations as they relate to build decisions
- · Prioritize and implement requested changes to the system
- · Analyze new functionality in releases to determine how it should be used
- · Review and test each new release
- · Collect information regarding potential system enhancement needs
- · Prepare details of specifications as needed
- · Set standards for naming and numbering conventions and security classifications using the Epic Style Guide for Master File Naming and Numbering Conventions
- · Troubleshoot problems and questions from end users
- · Certification in Cadence and Prelude required
- · 2 or more implementations are preferred
- · Able to articulate technical concepts to technical/non-technical members on the team
- · Work in rapidly changing environment
- · Ability to work with in-house and other consulting staff
- · Ability to self-manage
- · Strong leadership background
- · Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- · Strong organizational and leadership skills
- · Willingness to travel 100% (Monday through Thursday)
- · Independent and self-motivated
- · Energetic with strong desire to learn
PLEASE SENT RESUMES TO email@example.com for immediate consideration!