Attorney - Contracts (closed)
Temporary to possible perm opportunity for an attorney with 8-10+ years experience with a top research and development group located midtown. The position will be responsible for :
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of contracts including sponsored research agreements, service agreements, material transfer agreements, equipment transfer agreements, inter-institutional agreements, confidentiality agreements, end-user licenses, and collaborative research agreements.
- Providing general support to Asset Managers, the Commercialization Group, and the technologies group, on contract related issues and drafting of specific provisions.
- Drafting and editing template letters in support of the compliance activities of the Finance & Operations Group.
- Maintain, update, and draft contract templates, in compliance with company polices, and government rules and regulations.
- Maintaining contract information in a database.
- Working jointly with Contracts & Licensing Counsel in supervising paralegal team and special projects.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration. Liz.email@example.com