Global Business Compliance Leader (closed)
We are currently interviewing for the role of Global Business Compliance Leader in our Kennesaw, GA office to lead the implementation of all of our compliance programs in our PS&M business in areas such as Anti-Corruption, International Trade, Marketing Promotions and Advertising, and EH&S. The successful candidate will have exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to influence people at all levels of the company to take action.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively and efficiently identify compliance risks, prioritize focus, and implement appropriate Compliance & Ethics controls and management systems.
- Provide leadership in compliance and further ownership/accountability for compliance & ethics throughout the PS&M organization.
- Implement appropriate metrics to drive desired compliance and ethics focus, behavior and results.
- Ensure the proper resources are integrated with the business to help identify and implement opportunities for improvement in the effectiveness and efficiency of compliance and ethics programs.
- Set global business compliance direction and work with regional resources to implement Compliance plans.
- Provide support to special projects to ensure compliance-related risks are identified, communicated, owned, and managed.
Required Experience, Skills, and Education
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Finance, Accounting, Law, Engineering or other related discipline
- Experienced in effectively communicating complex information, both verbally and in writing, to all levels of the company.
- 10+ years of experience implementing and/or auditing large and complex compliance programs
- Experience as an owner of one or more compliance area
- Willing to travel domestically, and internationally, for up to 30% - 40% of the time
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education
- Experience leading projects in a global environment
- Experience leading EH&S organizations