Marketing Communications Associate (full-time) - Financial Services Company (closed)
Our client in the financial services industry is seeking a full-time Marketing Communications Associate in their Manhattan office.
This person will be responsible for various projects and assisting the corporate Marketing Communications team with development of a wide array of global marketing tactics including collateral material (fact sheets/brochures/direct mail), emarketing communications, brand management/creative development, advertising, event branding/materials, product marketing programs/campaigns (GTM programs, product naming/positioning and tactics), posting/updating content on website, distribution of collateral material, and budgeting. This person will also be integrally involved in the firm’s Social Media strategy (gathering competitive intelligence and assisting with posting/measuring of Twitter and LinkedIn feeds).
- 5-8 years of relevant experience and a strong track record of success in a Marketing Communications role, ideally within the financial services industry
- Strong writer and project manager, detail-oriented, demonstrate superior abilities to manage a multitude of different projects and deadlines
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Third party relationship management (ex. publications, strategic partners)
- Understand the importance of strong corporate branding
For consideration, please submit a Word or PDF resume through the link on this page.