Business Analyst -3084 (closed)
Interprets results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining. Designs, develops, implements and maintains business solutions. Works directly with clients and project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements. Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
1) Review and validate Reporting Warehouse Report (RWH) data/reports daily for accuracy and completeness (on-going quality check).
2) Review RWH SLA performance reports weekly to identify SLAs that are in jeopardy of being breached.
3) Perform data analysis to assist in indentifying corrective actions needed by month’s end to corrective SLA performance and avoid penalties.
4) Perform data mining and analysis using various reporting systems (i.e. RWH, Service Analytics, SERV and Operational reports) to identify performance trends, under performers, repeat offenders and areas for service performance improvements as it pertains to systems, processes and personnel.
5) Produced charts, graphs and presentations based on data analysis to assist management in developing short and long term service improvement programs
6) Review data corrections submitted by the TSMs to ensure the corrections are uploaded to the RWH and accurately reflected in the RWH reports.
7) Produce standard reoccurring or ad-hoc performance reports and presentations for Atos North America/EMEA Management Teams, Account Teams, and Customers
1) Extensive experience (2+ years) in data mining, analysis, and assessments
2) Contract analysis
3) Advanced expertise with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Access
4) Previous experience with performing data analysis for IT operations
5) Advanced skills in producing Pivot Tables, Charts, Graphs, Reports, and Presentations
6) Good oral and written communication skills
Candidate must pass a background check and drug screening
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title and number.
Contract length 5 months