Senior Project Manager - Manchester (closed)
To apply please click here http://turnerandtownsend.turborecruit.com.au/job/job_details.cfm?id=757186&from=direct
Senior Project Manager – Property – Manchester
Turner & Townsend is recruiting two Senior Project Managers to be based in our Manchester Office. To be considered applicants should have experience within the following sectors; health, Industrial and commercial/retail.
- Management of projects both pre and post-contract up to £25m in value
- To ensure that client objectives are met and that projects are delivered to time and cost targets and the appropriate quality standards.
- Contributing to business development
- Financial management of own commissions
- Provide support on major project management commissions, taking responsibility for an aspect of service delivery.
- Preparation of contracts for commissions to comply with Turner & Townsend Risk Management policy
- Graduate or similar level qualification.
- Proven ability to deliver projects up to £25m in value.
- Able to form strong client relationships.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of wider team.
- Enthusiastic self-starter looking to progress their career.
TURNER & TOWNSEND:
Turner & Townsend is a global professional services provider that supports organisations that invest in, own and operate assets.
Working from over 70 offices in 30 countries, we are making the difference to projects across the property, infrastructure and natural resources sectors worldwide. We help organisations succeed by managing risk while maximising value and performance during the construction and operation of their assets.
As well as helping organisations deliver and integrate new assets as quickly and efficiently as possible, we help set the asset strategies that support their corporate objectives. We also work with our clients to create safe and comfortable environments which are inexpensive to maintain, sustainable and practical to conduct business from.
We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.