Quality Technician - Nights - AZ
Location Tucson AZ
Company is recognized as a world leader and innovator in precision injection
molding, tooling and contract manufacturing serving market leading companies
across the globe.
Complete verification & validation activities to ensure production product
meets customer requirements. Maintain complete production records ensuring
conformance to requirements. Assure outgoing quality of product through
sampling at the machine on a time-based interval.
* Assess Start-Up/Re-Start submissions for dimensional,
functional, and attribute compliance. This includes but is not limited to:
verifying MIR information by tracing back to the raw material container,
confirming process parameters validate accuracy of packaging & labeling
* Complete dimensional inspections per QAR requirements using
microscope, RAM, hand gages, CMM, etc.
* Maintain Dimensional Inspection sheets and SPC database.
Visiting each machine at the prescribed frequency, pull samples as required
to meet the minimum requirement per the QAR. Verify that procedures are
being followed at the machine (hairnet, gloves, etc.). Perform dimensional
inspection per the QAR.
* Prepare Hold tickets using the AS400 database when required.
Attach samples to the tickets and deliver to Quality Lab. Notify Production
of the issue causing Hold. Bracket parts produced to assure that all
defective products are contained. Move Hold product to designated area.
* Assist with Dock Audit, as required.
* Complete Receiving Inspections, as required, per QAR's.
* Maintain samples and documents related to Dimensional
* Initiate & maintain Batch Records for production runs ensuring
* Provide adequate tie-in with next shift. Notify on-coming
auditor of defects found on previous shift.
* Other duties as assigned by the Quality Manager.
* HS Diploma or equivalent with general math skills
* Speak and understand English
* Flexibility to work overtime and weekends
* Good safety record
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to see and identify small defects
* Computer literate
* Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittals;
1. HS Diploma or GED.
2. Technician experience in manufacturing.
3. Able to work nights.
4. Local to Tucson. 5. Hourly pay expected?