Senior Vice President of Operations (closed)
The Senior Vice-President of Operations is responsible for developing, implementing and managing operations and activities of our Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgery Centers in order to achieve established goals and objectives. In addition they will develop and implement operational strategies and structure to support the growth of the organization, as well as develop a broader vision for our company and implement that vision with and through senior executives.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Overseeing and assisting the Group Vice Presidents in managing Surgery Centers and Hospitals.
2. Working actively with the Group Vice Presidents to develop short and long range goals, objectives, and strategies.
3. Analyzing utilization and financial data to apply data to marketing and fiscal services.
4. Ensure that facilities operations' are properly managed in order to achieve maximum profitability, quality care, and customer service.
5. Resolve conflicts in the operations of the facilities that cannot be resolved by the Group Vice Presidents.
6. Achieving goals established by the Chief Operation Officer
Education and Experience
- Must have a minimum of 10-15 years senior leadership experience as a CEO or COO; in an acute care hospital.
- Experience with directing and managing the operations of multiple healthcare facilities.
- Knowledge and experience in market analysis, strategic planning, budgeting, business acquisition, transaction negotiation, and operations management.
- Bachelor's degree required. Masters Degree in Business. Healthcare Administration or related field is preferred.
- Ability to travel on a frequent basis.