CNC/Robotic Systems Engineer – Automated Manufacturing Systems-11463 (DAF-B)
CNC/Robotic Systems Engineer – Automated Manufacturing Systems
Our client, a manufacturer and integrator of customized turn-key robotic manufacturing systems, is seeking a Robotic Systems Engineer to join their plant staff in an Upper Midwest Metropolitan location.
The Robotic Systems Engineer plays a vital role in the development, implementation, integration and programming of robotic manufacturing cells. Using expert technical skills the Robotic Systems Engineer fills a critical project team position and applies discretionary judgment and makes technical decisions concerning program planning, integration issues, schedule and budget issues and assists with service requirements of complex robotic systems.
This is not an entry level position; it requires 5-7 years of automation or robotic experience and a high level of professional and personal competence. It is an excellent opportunity for a robotics professional to make that first big step up in a lasting technical career.
Additional responsibilities and accountabilities for the Robotic Systems Engineer will include:
- Make recommendations for process or equipment improvements
- Team with management in the administration of schedules, costs and system functional excellence.
- Utilize software reporting packages to provide project status and progress reports.
- Mentor junior robotic technicians
Relocation expense assistance is available for this position.
- AA degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school offering specialized robotic training and 5-7 years of automation experience; vision or welding experience is a strong plus.
- Without a degree 6+ years of relevant experience is required
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Strong analytical and deductive reasoning skills combined with strong decision making skills.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record.
- Must have a valid credit card.
- Must be at ease working with others of essentially equal or even greater technical expertise and experience of an effective manner.
- Must be able to travel up to 75%
Ref code: 11463 (DAF-B)