Advisory Service Manager -- Performance Improvement -- Program Management (closed)
Seeking Seniors & Managers to manage client engagement teams, work with clients to deliver professional services, and manage business development activities on strategic and global priority accounts. Locations: SEE BELOW
NO VISA SPONSORSHIPS AT THIS TIME.
Drive high –quality work products within expected timeframes and on budge. Monitor progress, manage risk and confirm key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Manage expectation of client service delivery, stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client’s business.
Cultivate and manage business development opportunities. Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge. Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
• degree with an emphasis in Computer Systems Engineering, Economics and/or business ; MBA, CPA, PMP, Six Sigma and/or Certified SAP Solution Manager Consultant are preferred
• Designed, set up and managed a PMO or EPMO for a large complex program
• direct experience managing at least 1 end-to-end business process transformation enabled by a complex ERP implementation
• Multiple engagements in which individual revenue managed was above 1 million dollars
• Led multiple program roadmapping design engagements as well as PMO maturity assessments
• Been a work stream lead on one or more end-to-end PPM implementations using Planview, Clarity, Niku HP, Primavera or MS Project Server
• End-to end ERP implementation exp within common technologies across SAP and Oracle
• Sector exp in Healthcare, Energy and Utilities and/or Financial Services a plus
• Exp supporting and participating in pursuit efforts. Exp with end-to-end RFP process (RFP, Response, Proposal, Client Presentations, SOW and Execution) and understanding of client procurement processes
• Travel: Extensive
Role could be based out of the following cities: New York, New Jersey, Chicago, San Fracisco, Los Angeles