Sr. Sourcing Analyst (closed)
Sr. Sourcing Analysts - Farmington, NM - Your terms. Our contracts. Ready for your next career move? What do you do? We are currently recruiting for a Sr. Sourcing Analyst to work at a great utilities company located in Farmington, NM. This is a temp to hire opportunity! For immediate consideration for this opportunity, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or apply directly at www.manpower-nm.com .
Sr. Sourcing Analystresponsibilities include:
- Ensures that the company follows the approved purchasing process
- Assists with opportunity assessment and prioritization of major categories and cost of ownership opportunities
- Analyzes key trends in global supply, profile market, and industry analysis
- Develops and maintains sourcing strategies
- Understands and standardizes company commodity needs
- Manages the bid process and leads cost reduction activities and achieves annual improvement targets
- Develops and implements all supplier selection criteria and plans, chooses suppliers, leads negotiations, implements contracts, and manages supplier performance
- Develops key long-term supplier relationships to achieve continuous improvement and manages contract performance to ensure cost, service, quality, and flexibility goals are met
- Implements supplier-sourcing strategies to ensure high quality, on time delivery and cost competitiveness
- Develops communication plans, focus interviews, process mapping, business case development, scope of work/specifications, total cost of ownership model, spend and supply analysis, etc
- Ensures best in class supply chain management and procurement processes including leading and auditing process improvement activities and automation initiatives
- Develop process documentation and manuals, process training documents and process training sessions
- Prepares RFI/RFQ/RFP process with requesting departments, evaluates proposals, selects bidders, manages the selection process, and prepares executive summaries
- Develops and manages business processes for web-based sourcing practices (Reverse Action)
- Conducts formal business reviews with key suppliers to discuss performance on a regular basis.
- Advises client departments on procurement-related policies and procedures, including best practices regarding purchasing activities, tactics and contractual terms
Sr. Sourcing Analystqualifications include:
- < LI>Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferably in business administration, materials management, supply-chain management, or similar discipline, with five to seven years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience related to the discipline.
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) or Certified Purchasing Management (CPM) designation is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of contracts and experience in contract negotiations
- Knowledge and experience with application of strategic sourcing best practices
- Demonstrated experience with contract negotiation
- Demonstrated project management and financial analysis skills
- Advanced interpersonal skills