Finance Expert (closed)
Chronos Consulting (www.chronosconsulting.com) is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions (www.chronosworkflow.com) for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 41 offices worldwide.
Our client is a leading engineering multinational responsible for one of the largest energy infrastructure projects in Central and Eastern Europe. We are looking for a multitude of engineering, technical, financial and legal experts with energy-related engineering and construction background.
- Coordination of the periodical budget planning of the NNCs and thereby contributing to the consolidation of the NNC budgets into the Nabucco Corporate Budget.
- Management and supervision of payment approval processes for the five subsidiaries
- Coordination of regular reporting by the NNCs in line with established deadlines and the integration of NNC reports into Nabucco’s corporate reports for the management of Nabucco Gas Pipeline International GmbH and its shareholders. Development and coordination of selected corporate reports.
- Supporting the development of budgeting and controlling procedures of the NNCs.
- Participation in and active contribution to finance-related projects and work packages in the development of planning & budgeting tools as well as in other areas of finance to prepare the organization for the construction phase of the Nabucco project.
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports.
- Managing intra-group financial transactions including internal controls over invoicing and payment processes.
- Additional finance-related assignments as required from time to time.
- Completed professional education or university degree in relevant area
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the areas of accounting and controlling, preferably in the energy sector
- Advanced MS Office skills (in particular MS Excel)
- Excellent English language skills, working knowledge in German, Hungarian, Romanian, Bulgarian or Turkish is an asset.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Dedication, commitment and willingness to work in an international environment in an international project organization with tight deadlines and set milestones.
Should you be interested, please send your CV to email@example.com