Loan Processor / Cust Serv Rep (closed)
My client, a local community bank in Louisville, is seeking someone to join their team. Initially, this is a full-time temporary position, but may become permanent for the right person.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Entering new loans and maintaining existing loans and their related files
• Act as back-up our deposits development director
• Complete face-to-face customer banking transactions
• Sell and cross-sell bank products and services
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Participate in weekly team meetings
• Open new accounts, sell bank products and services
• Retain and expand customer relationships
• Process and close loan request
• Assist customers with questions and/or concerns about their banking accounts
• Has knowledge of core banking system to enable efficient account opening, closing and maintenance of loan accounts,
• time deposits, and individual retirement accounts.
• Responsible for providing excellent customer service and maintaining strong professional relationships in the Bank.
• Courteously and promptly resolves customer questions and/or problems.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Has knowledge of deposit and loan products and services
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Minimum of 6 months of Banking experience
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Basic Word and Excel knowledge