Systems Auditor/HR Specialist (closed)
Manage auditing plans for specific business center to ensure process,
cost, quality, safety and equipment reliability standards are sustained.
Implement action plans to support improvements in process, cost,
quality, safety and equipment reliability based upon audit results and
Communicating audit results to business center, customers (internal and
external) and leadership teams.
Tracking of business center performance metrics around cost, quality,
safety and productivity (scorecard).
- Create audits for critical processes, safety, equipment reliability (maintenance, TPM), and quality/waste goals for specific business unit for all members of the business center to use.
- Partner with quality, maintenance and leadership teams to determine appropriate goals to meet for the specific business unit. Provide metrics and reports on how the business unit measures against it and identifies immediate issues requiring follow up action.
- Plan, prepare and perform random audits for critical process, safety, equipment reliability (maintenance, TPM), and quality/waste goals.
- Assimilate and analyze data from both planned and random audits to provide action plans for improvement and manage compliance of audits.
- Manage data, tracking and communication of scorecard metrics.
Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience required
- Masters degree
- Manufacturing Processes
- Manipulating Data within Excel or Access
- Able to Pull Data From Mainframe Systems
- Production Auditing Experience 3-5 Years
- Front Line Manufacturing Leadership EXP
Please send your resume to me and include the following referencing position 1204244 with Goodyear: name, contact information, what makes you a great fit, a brief explanation of your experiences and background that fit with the job requirements, and salary expectations.
Send to Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org