Compliance Manager - Insurance - Kent - £40K - £60K (closed)
Role: Compliance Manager
Salary: £40K - £60K
My client is one of the most recognisable insurance brands in the UK with numerous businesses forming part of the group. As a result of board level focus on the ongoing compliance of the business and strong organisational ethics around the fair treatment of customers, they are seeking an additional Compliance Manager to join the current managerial team of three.
As Compliance Manager you will be responsible for compliance advisory for the majority of the businesses within the group. You will be in charge of management of a team of four compliance assistants with responsibility for ensuring that the business receives the correct guidance and advice regarding FSA regulations. This will encompass heavy involvement in,
- Considering the regulatory aspect of new and existing products
- Project groups and workshops to ensure all sales management and call centre staff are fully up to speed with the latest regulations around TCF, compliance processes and procedures
- Wordings for sales scripts and direct marketing materials
- Managing the FSA relationship in the absence of the Head of Compliance
- Developing compliance around training materials
- Financial promotions compliance
- Day to day management of a dynamic compliance team in a fast moving environment
As Compliance Manager, you will come from a General Insurance background with a strong all round knowledge of General Insurance regulation from a retail (rather than whoelsale) perspective. Your stakeholder management skills should be exemplary and you should be an outgoing and energetic person. You could be an exisiting compliance manager or an analyst looking to step into this role.
Please send your CV through for immediate consideration to email@example.com