Training & Development Manager (Cabin Crew) (Ref: 305502/ICH) (closed)
About the client
- This is a world class airline, renowned for its award-winning in-flight customer service and outstanding safety standards.
- This role holds management responsibility for all cabin crew activites with an emphasis on training and development, safety and cost management of a unique in-flight culture.
About the role
- Overall accountable for the development and implementation of T&D strategy for cabin crew service quality and safety standards improvements.
- Drive changes and manage a dedicated team to implement a robust T&D plan.
- Plan and oversee projects, manage budgets, logistics and deploy appropriate training programs to achieve desirable results.
- Maintain records and prepare reports to evaluate performance of trainers and monitor progress of trainees.
- Liaise and communicate with all relevant section managers to determine training needs.
- Evaluate and review in-flight service training regularly to ensure programs meet the corporate and learner needs.
- Manage external parties deliveries so that it is in line with the overall T&D strategy.
What we're looking for
- Tertiary educated with training qualification.
- 10+ years solid training and training management experience, with airline knowledge is an asset.
- Strong leadership orientation, cross-section team-working, planning and communication skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin speaking is a plus.
- Computer literacy on Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
You must be eligible to live and work in the location advertised. Portfolio embraces diversity and is committed to providing equal opportunities for candidates.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Information gathered will strictly be used for recruitment purposes only.