Sr. Java developer || USC || GC (closed)
Please share your resume with email@example.com/415-259-4217
Position: Sr. Java developer
Location: Baltimore, MD
Duration: 12 Months
Interview: Telephonic followed with Skype
Under the Disability Case Processing System program, Lockheed Martin supports the full range of IT integration services supporting a multi-platform computing environment, including: information systems modernization initiatives, software engineering, project management, infrastructure services, data warehousing, database administration, research, planning, security, federal enterprise architecture initiatives, research and all levels of Internet, Intranet and Web portal initiatives and migrating legacy architecture to web-based platforms. Lockheed Martin has an immediate need for a highly motivated Senior Java JEE Software Developer. The candidate must be able to pass a Federal Suitability Check for a position of public trust. The candidate will be responsible for the architecture design, development and implementation of a SOA based JEE based software system with a user base of 30,000 – 50,000 users.
- Demonstrated experience as a strong Senior Java JEE developer with large scale successful SOA implementations (user base of 30,000 – 50,000)
- Solid demonstrated object oriented software development experience with JAVA, J2EE technologies JSP, Servlet , Struts, Spring, JSTL, EJB, WMQ, JMS, JMX, JNDI, JDBC, JAAS, JEE Security, JAXB, JAXP, DOM, Saxon, SAX , JPA, OpenJPA, SQL, ANT, Maven, DB2, commons-logging, log4j, Junit
- Solid development experience with XML technologies such as XSD, XPath, XQuery, XSL, XSLT, etc
- Strong development experience with developing Java Web Services WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, XML , RESTful, WS-Security
- Experience with application messaging and integration technologies
- Expertise with IBM WebSphere Application Server and application deployment using jython, jacl, jcl scripts
- Prior experience with FUSE Enterprise Service Bus(ESB)
- Have excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Expertise with SOA system implementations using JBoss Business Process Management (JBPM), JBoss Business Rules Management System (JBRMS) – DROOLS Guvnor, Planner, Expert, Fusion, WebSphere Registry and Repository (WSRR), Apache Camel
- Must be able to navigate in a Windows workstation setting, and have excellent knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are critical.
- Candidate should be able to adapt to a changing environment.
- JEE Solutions Architecture/ Systems Architecture Certification or equivalent
- Experience with FUSE ESB
- Experience JBRMS by Redhat
- Expertise with SOA system implementations using WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus, WebSphere Registry and Repository, and DROOLs
- Expertise with SOA system implementations using jBPM, DROOLS, and WebSphere Registry and Repository
Education / Level of Experience
- MS +4; BA/BS +6; AA +8; HS +10