Data Analyst, GCSS
I-TECH is a rapidly growing company that provides personnel services and business solutions to our Clients throughout the City of Jacksonville. We specialize in recruitment, placement and management of skilled and talented individuals in the fields of technical/professional, administrative/clerical, light industrial and skilled trades. Our Clients turn to us to provide them the best people for temporary, temporary-to-permanent and/or direct placement in order for them to keep their Companies operating at an optimal performance.
Currently, one of our valued Clients is looking for a Data Analyst. The Client is in the Military vehicle and equipment industry. The ideal candidate for this position is someone with a background in GCSS-Marine Supply.
- · Responsible for collecting and analyzing data that will improve maintenance and supply quality, performance and customer satisfaction
- · Analyze and display data
- · Monitor the activities of all personnel engaged in the input, receipt, and dissemination of GCSS-MC database information, and related reports.
- · Use and interpret GCSS-MC reports to identify maintenance/supply status, trends and process deficiencies
- · Assist in the preparation of Maintenance Management SOP, Maintenance Management inspections and inspection reports
- · Coordinates with other supervisors to ascertain compatibility of procedures among various organizations or branches engaged in maintenance/supply support activities
- · Coordinates with management to train employees on techniques and tools to identify, analyze and lead efforts to solve problems and to provide improved customer satisfaction in GCSS-MC
- · Conducts GCSS_MC classes on maintenance managements subjects
- · Collect, monitor, display, interpret, and communicate process metrics to senior management team
- · Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned
- · Prefer a Bachelors’ degree in a related field, in lieu of a degree, a combination of college credits, other formalized training or education, and directly related work experience may be considered
- · Preferred knowledge of Marine Corps Maintenance Management
- · Must have working knowledge of GCSS-MC
- · Familiar with Six Sigma or other process improvement methods
- · Must have analytical ability combined with knowledge and application of quality assurance principles and techniques
- · Must be able to use standard commercial word processing, database, spreadsheet, and statistical software
- · Must be a U.S. Citizen. Proof required
- · Must be willing to submit to a background and drug screening
Pay will be $30.71 per hour
Must be flexible and available to work any shift
Length of assignment: Contract
Go to our website www.itechpersonnel.com and apply by submitting your resume (preferably in Word format) to the job title indicated above or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*I-Tech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Drug-Free workplace.