Sales Engineer - Turbines/Compressors - Houston 645870
Sales Engineer - Turbines/Compressors - Houston
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for maintaining and improving all aspects of assigned company customer accounts and developing new business. The focus of the role will be to build relationships with key accounts in order to identify opportunities for new and existing installations. Work closely with application engineers to establish the best technical solution and strategy to win projects or programs. Identify and manage key account and new business opportunities for growth based upon targeted goals established at the beginning of each year.
Geography Covered: National
Base City: Houston
No. Openings: 1
Relocation: Yes - Full
Total Comp at Plan: $120k
Base Salary: $90k
• Carries-out sales activities including face to face meetings, phone calls and visits to client sites
• Find and develop individual project and new key account opportunities
• Creates a presence and develops a business relationship with assigned key accounts
• Understand and track key account business issues and apply company products and services in order to develop, prepare and present optimum solutions
• Lead communication efforts between the client and company sales, application, field engineering and systems engineering personnel in looking for business opportunities
Education & Experience:
• BS in Engineering, 4 years control systems engineering experience and 4 years of sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Prefer experience with turbo machinery related to the oil and gas or power generation industries.
• Specific knowledge of gas turbine or reciprocating engine controls is highly desirable.
• Must have proven record of success in sales and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
• Experienced at managing key accounts and/or sales campaigns highly desirable.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office products
• Technical writing and presentation creation
• Strategic and/or diagnostic selling concepts
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the Sales & Marketing talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Sales, Marketing and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results. For a complete list of our job openings, please visit http://www.cubemanagement.com