Epic Revenue Cycle Project Manager (closed)
Revenue Cycle Systems Manager
Manages team that analyzes end to end revenue cycle processes. Oversees & ensures the accuracy & integrity of financial data. Recommends modifications to established practices & procedures, system functionality or implementation as needed to support revenue cycle. Coordinates w/ managers, medical group, senior leadership & other clients to improve performance & address issues. Manages & influences large, complex projects or programs w/ Regional (or multi-regional) impact & scope. Maintains & supports a culture of compliance, ethics & integrity. Maintains knowledge of & assures departmental compliance with Principles of Responsibility & policies & procedures, & applicable regulatory requirements & accreditation standards. Responds appropriately to observed fraud or abuse.
• Manages day to day activities of the Revenue Cycle System Analysis group
• Directs end to end reconciliation of data integrity issues, including root cause analysis of data issues, cross-application solution design (system and/or workflow based), & coordination of solution implementation
• Works closely w/ teams that configure & monitor day to day business functions in the electronic medical record & practice management system
• Manages implementation of new & existing functionality to support revenue processes & accurate, complete data flow
• Evaluates new system functionality, collaborative changes, & regionally proposed changes for revenue impact & provides feedback & recommendations as appropriate
• Coordinates w/ other key regional & national departments to obtain information, communicate results, & participate on key initiatives
• Develops, defines & executes project plans, work plans & schedules, budgets & deliverables
• Identifies needed resources for projects, defines & assigns major project roles
• Manages assigned staff
• This includes interviewing, selecting, training, motivating, evaluating, counseling, disciplining & terminating in compliance w/ EEO/AA goals & personnel policies of the organization
• In addition to defined technical requirements, accountable for consistently demonstrating service behaviors & principles defined by the Service Quality Credo, the Mission as well as specific departmental/organizational initiatives
• Also accountable for consistently demonstrating the knowledge, skills, abilities, & behaviors necessary to provide superior & culturally sensitive service to each other, to our members, & to purchasers, contracted providers & vendors
• A minimum of 5 years of systems experience w/ a minimum of 2 years of experience in health care IT required
• A minimum of 2 years of experience leading or supervising others required
• Bachelor's degree or higher in health care administration, computer science, science, mathematics, IT or related field
• Certification in 1 or more relevant applications in the Epic Systems software suite (such as EpicCare Ambulatory, Resolute PB, OpTime, etc.)
• Exceptional communication, influencing, & partnering skills at all organizational levels
• Extensive knowledge of health care issues & the health care industry
• Prefer systems experience in health care
• Knowledge of health care coding & billing systems a plus
f you are interested in this opportunity, please do reply send a current copy of your resume along with the best time and number to reach you to email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Follow me on Twitter @ “EpicOpps”
Check out my LinkedIn group "Epic Avenues"
Shannon P. Mahaffey