Strategic Sourcing Lead (closed)
|Job Title||Sub-Category Lead 50296158|
|Job Description||1. PURPOSE:
• Develop, execute and sustain sub-category strategies capable of delivering best in class SQDC results within the given category.
• Lead assigned Strategic Sourcing Projects incl. negotiating, establishing and updating agreements.
• Responsible for the successful execution of the assigned tasks in close cooperation with the assigned team of resources.
• To drive changes according to agreed Category strategy.
4. MAIN TASKS:
• Propose and plan actions and initiatives to drive improvements that are required to support the Product Groups goals.
• Develop sourcing strategy for agreed product/commodities including decisions regarding make/buy.
• Lead assigned sourcing projects including negotiating, establishing and updating of supplier agreements (none project related).
• Use FMC Strategic Sourcing Process (M-Power) for executing of sourcing projects.
• Serve as an agent of change – driving performance through supply chain development.
• Communicate between cross product groups and global/regional teams to ensure that sourcing issues are identified and incorporated into sourcing initiatives and agreements.
• Encourage and stimulate teamwork across all business activities through co-operation, awareness, understanding and personal involvement. Demonstrate a “Can Do” attitude.
5. MANDATORY SW-APPLICATIONS TO BE MANAGED: (i.e. SAP-roles)
• Microsoft Office application suite
• Knowledge of SAP 4.0, SRM and specifically Business Warehouse
• MS Project
• Strategic Sourcing Process (MPower)
6. RECOMMENDED EXPERIENCE AND FORMAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
• University graduate degree of higher technical/economic education
• Technical orientation, with ability to read prints and to understand functionality and application of parts. Experience from manufacturing industry.
• Experience from Procurement, Sourcing & Supply Chain Management.
• Understanding of contract negotiations with appreciation of internal and external factors affecting business.
• Experience with project management or project related work.
• Understanding of Lean and Six Sigma principles
• Ability to establish networks within the subsea supplier industry
• Good interpersonal skills. Flexibility. Integrity.
• Ability to work independently and systematically within own area of responsibility
• Good analysis skills
• Ability to travel
• Negotiator with the ability to be decisive
• Highly self-motivating, creative, innovative and precise.
• Change agent
• Ability to handle complex negotiations with many stakeholders involved.
• Good skills in co-operating with internal-and external partners.