HSE MANAGER (closed)
One of the leading energy groups in Northern Europe who has an ever growing portfolio of offshore wind projects currently require a HSE Manager and based in the South East UK.
As the HSE Manager you will be accountable for the construction projects according to the client’s requirements and the applicable legislation
• Ensure that relevant HSE requirements are included in tender, contract and site documents
• To ensure that the HSE systems are use
• Ensure that all incidents are reported
• Follow up on incident together HSE site personnel
• HSE reporting to Project Manager.
• HSE Co-ordinating between contractors
• Participating in all project and HSE meetings
• Ensuring that the site adheres to safety rules and regulations in corporation
• Ensuring that Contractors adhere to HSE requirement
• Provide HSE feedback to Project HSE Manager.
• Minimum 5 years professional HSE experience and preferably with some years’ experience within Offshore Wind
• Certificate of skill (e.g. fire/safety/lifting) incl. validity of certificate shall be forwarded.
• The Consultant must bring his own PC with Microsoft Office 2007 software and mobile telephone.
• Onshore Works: The client will provide office facilities available to the Consultant including office space.
• Offshore Works: The Consultant shall bring his/her own PPE (Personal Protection Equipment).
The HSE Manager shall be working fulltime 5 day per week preferably at the London Office but must be flexible as they may be required to work other sites in the UK. This is an initial 4 month contract, offering competitive rates of pay. Please apply now for more information.