Key Account Director (closed)
Key Responsibilities –
- This is a lead position that will entail complete end to end account management including business development , business growth via existing accounts or new prospects coming in via international sales team
- The KRA is to develop and maintain client relationship and ensure the end to end process – from RFP/RFQ stage to End Deliverable is executed smoothly.
- Manage & ensuring organic growth of key accounts via the dedicated team that will manage online projects from end-to-end by: defining project scope, developing detailed project plans and milestones; assigning task to individuals; managing and escalating project risks.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget and meet the client’s requirements. Perform all other duties necessary for successful project completion including leading and mentoring new account team members and other support functions.
- Create & pursue new business opportunities among prospective clients
- Graduate / Post Graduate with 8 - 12 years of experience of project managementand Business development or Account management in the market research or MR BPO/KPO or Online Panel organization
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple online projects
- Experience with project management methodologies
- Strong project management skills, ability to drive and motivate self and others to desired results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Know-how on online market research process
Key Skills - Desirable
- Experience in market research within Online Panel project management
- Knowledge in web based marketing, campaigns and content creation
- Experience in handling international clients/projects
- Bangalore, India
Work Timings -
- The company deals majorly with international clients, hence the incumbent must be open to work in night shifts
- UK Shift (2:30 PM – 1:00 AM)
- US EST Time zone (7:00 PM to 4:00 AM).