Onsite Opportunities - Oracle DBA (closed)
Oracle DBA Professionals with 5 to 10 years of Experience in maintaining and tuning applications;minimum two years in Banking Domain.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for integrity and security of the database.
2. Monitoring performance and managing configuration parameters to provide fast query responses to front-end users
3. Installation and testing of new databases.
4. Identifying the bottle-necks and performance tuning
5. Developing, managing and testing back-up and recovery plans.
6. Ensuring that storage, archiving, back-up and recovery procedures are functioning correctly.
7. Capacity planning
8. Controlling access permissions and privileges.
1. Any Graduation with minimum 6+ years experience as Data base administrator.
1. Problem-solving and good analytical skills
2. Good experience in DBA in one or more of the following areas – Production/Development/Implementation environment.
3. Familiarity with the main data manipulation languages and the principles of database design.
4. Ability to work on tight deadlines under pressure
5. Ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and/or customers.
6. Good Communication Skills and Team work.
1. Flexibility and adaptability
2. Willingness to keep up to date with developments in new technology
3. Strong analytical skills and reasoning ability
4. Commitment to continuing professional development.