Director of Clinical Laboratory (closed)
Consults with corporate departments and facilities regarding care delivery issues, safety issues and operational issues related to patient safety in laboratory.
- Directs project activities within HCA Patient Safety initiatives.
- Leads multidisciplinary work teams to accomplish processes for system redesign, development, and deployment.
- Designs measurement strategies and tools to assess the impact of initiatives on HCA facilities, employees, physicians and patients.
- Communicates operational technological improvements to facilities as information becomes available (e.g., best demonstrated practices, rule development, etc.).
- Plans, develops and contributes to educational programs sponsored by HCA.
- Maintains cooperative relationships with corporate and facility staff to ensure customer input into program development and program evaluation.
- Maintains professional and ethical relationships with HCA vendors participating in educational programs.
- Maintains proficiency in industry development related to Patient Safety.
BS or BA required; Masters degree desired.
Requires 3-7 years experience in acute care setting in a lab. Recent mgr or director acute experience