Junior recruitment consultant/Headhunter (closed)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Headhunter to work with our prestigious client base. Structured career path with solid training in the full recruitment lifecycle. Excellent opportunities for personal growth within this Blue Chip recruitment firm. Offices in Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzen and Singapore!
Aston Carter is part of The Allegis Group of companies, the largest privately owned recruitment company in the world turning over $8 billion per annum, which makes the opportunities for you, huge!
Founded in 1997, Aston Carter is a global recruitment business specialising in Information Technology, Finance & Consultancy. With turnover in excess of £280m, and 300 staff servicing 16 countries worldwide, we’re clearly doing something right for our candidates and clients. So what could we do for you?
In order to support this expansion we are now looking for ambitious individuals to join our successful Singapore team.
You will be responsible for the entire recruitment process. Your role will be to attract candidates and matching them to our clients’ requirements. Responsibilities will be:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies (cold & warm calling)
- Developing a good understanding of clients & building strong relationships with them
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
To apply for this position you will need:
- A degree in a business discipline desirable
- Previous experience in a sales environment (B2B, B2C) is an advantage
- Drive, ambition, ability to work under pressure good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
You will be given a structured career path and solid training in all aspects of recruitment. You will work very closely with a senior consultant who will guide, train and mentor you throughout your time as a researcher.
As we are growing rapidly this is a fantastic time to join where if you are very successful in the role you will have the opportunity to fast track your career into management!