Job Opportunities, Experienced Nurses, NHS Trust - Southwest of England (closed)
Job Opportunities, Experienced Nurses, NHS Trust - Southwest of England
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with it's client is seeking to recruit experienced Nurses for an NHS Trust in the Southwest of England. This large Trust services a population of approx 350,000 and is located in the town of Exeter, a lively and modern city full of character and history set in the Devonshire countryside. The locations boosts great transport links, close proximity to the best surfing beaches in Europe and is easily accessible via air and train.
Interviews can be arranged onsite at the hospital - CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR INTERVIEW SLOT!
Vacancies exist primarily for Nurses with experience working in the following areas within an acute setting.
· General Medicine
· Stroke Rehabilitation
· Care of the Elderly/Gerontology
Newly qualified Nurses interested in working in this location and in these areas will also be considered.
· Nurses must be General trained
· Have NMC registration or eligibility to apply
· Have at least 2 years experience working in General Medicine particularly in the areas listed above.
· Candidates must be friendly, have good communication skills, be able to work on own initiative and be innovative and forward thinking.
· Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more information on this role and to book your interview now, contact:
Cpl Healthcare Contact
Annmarie Kelly, Nursing Recruitment Consultant
Tel: (Ire) +353(0)91507505 or (Mobile) 0860460562 (UK) 08442840891
RGN, Registered General Nurse, Nurse, Nursing, Staff Nurse, General Medical, Acute, Hospital, UK, Renal, Urology, Care of the Elderly, Gerontology, Respiratory, General Medicine, Exeter, Devon, Trust, NHS jobs, jobs, healthcare, recruitment, experienced, newly qualified, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, interviews