Senior Healthcare Statistician
This position is responsible for planning and executing statistical analyses; helping to design rigorous research studies on the impact of business interventions; working on multiple project tasks in support of the design and implementation of analytic solutions; interfacing between various business and technical teams; providing technical leadership; working closely with customers to build relationships; and continuously gaining a deeper understanding of relevant data, design and statistical analysis techniques, and processes to build analytic solutions to meet business needs.
1. Bachelor's Degree with 4 or more years of relevant experience;
2. Excellent SAS programming skills, including at least 3 years of experience using SAS BASE and SAS STAT;
3. Familiarity with research designs including experimental and non-experimental (observational, quasi-experimental) studies;
4. Training and demonstrated experience in using applied statistics to include logistic and OLS regression;
5. Experience with predictive modeling and data mining techniques;
6. Demonstrated ability to effectively and independently interface with customers and business partners;
7. Excellent English communication and writing skills;
8. Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
1. Master's degree or PhD in any quantitative discipline;
2. SQL skills;
3. Healthcare industry experience;
4. Experience with health insurance claims data to include inpatient, outpatient, lab file layouts, and codes.