Business Development Director (closed)
Special Counsel’s NYC office is seeking an experienced Business Development Director to join their growing team! Interested candidates should have prior experience selling legal staffing and/or e-discovery services to law firms and corporate legal departments.
Responsibilities will include:
• Developing and maintaining new business with NYC Law firms and corporations through outside sales activity
• Networking within the NY legal community to develop sales resources
• Attending workshops, seminars and conferences for the purpose of generating sales
• Preparing and documenting weekly sales activity reports
• Researching leads and keeping abreast of relevant news and announcements
• Using Social Media platforms for professional networking and business development purposes
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• 5 + years of legal staffing and/or eDiscovery sales experience
• Strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial spirit
• Highly developed interpersonal skills.
• The desire to work in a team-spirited environment where collaboration with colleagues will be a priority.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Prior experience in a law firm or corporate legal department and knowledge of e-discovery.
• Some travel may be required
• BA or JD Required
Competitive compensation package; health/ vision/ dental insurance; 401k plan; tuition reimbursement and many other benefits! BA or JD required. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org