Contract to Hire/Work From Home - Manager, Talent Acquisition and Retention (closed)
Professional Service Technology Consulting firm with a core focus on the Legal Vertical market. We are a geographically disbursed national organization with our home office based in Washington, DC. Our firm's culture is critical to us, and we have a need for an internal professional search consultant / HR recruiter to join our team.
Our team needs a hands-on, engaging recruiter to identify and assess prospective candidates for our internal consulting organization. Stylistically, this search professional should be a smart, energetic, transparent, and a communicative up-and-comer who has an entrepreneurial mentality. This is an exceptional opportunity to learn how distinctive internal professional service search is well executed. You will be critical in helping to shape the future of our firm. We are looking for thought-leadership and the ability to achieve outstanding results for our team.
This position can be performed from any city location in the U.S. Relocation is not necessary; this position will allow you to work from home. Minimal, pre-scheduled travel is required
Desired Skills & Experience
The successful candidate should have broad business acumen and full life-cycle recruiting experience. It is critical that this person has previous professional service search experience. It is ideal if they have had professional service recruiting and talent acquisition experience, or served as a successful HR or Diversity & Inclusion leader. Experience in performing searches within the Legal Vertical is strongly desired, but not absolutely necessary as we can assess for potential. Strong client-facing skills and solid technical presence is essential. The successful candidate may be familiar with
name generation, and social media sourcing techniques.
Responsibilities will include all phases of the recruitment process, including:
- 2-5 years of recruiting experience, ideally from an internal / consulting focused role
- Partnering with our practice management team to qualify prospective candidates
- Conducting creative sourcing campaigns to identify strong talent in the Information Technology space.
- Ensure that potential employees meet requisite screen criterion.
- Perform recruiting, screening and interviewing of potential employees.
- Formulating candidate presentations to clients.
- Negotiating with stakeholders to the point of hire.
- Build relationships with candidates.
- Advise candidates and employees on Firm benefits programs such as medical, dental, etc.
- Responsible to advise management on Human Resources needs and issues.
- Ensure that employees are aware of Human Resources policies and benefits programs on a continuing basis.
- Maintain an active salary and hourly position classification program, providing information to managers about the rationales, scope and usage of classification procedure and assisting them as necessary and apply this information to job descriptions.
- Coordinate an annual maintenance review of job descriptions, ensuring that each position has a current job description.
- Ensure that new employees receive proper orientation. Work with managers on updating and preparing orientation programs.
- Maintain HRIS for all employees.
- Assist Management Team in developing and preparing the Human Resources budget to be submitted for approval. Operate within adapted budget unless exception is approved by management.
- Conduct employee meetings and arrange for enrollment of employees during the open enrollment period. Conduct employee benefit seminar for employees and spouses. Revise and reissue communications material on benefits when necessary.
- Assist with the Affirmation Action Plan are keep current
- Three or more years of recruiting experience (up through senior-level), with at least one year of recent experience filling medium to high level IT positions in a staffing environment.
- Strong proficiency in sourcing tactics.
- Proven ability to succeed in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Possess exceptional drive and motivation to achieve and surpass hiring goals.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong written abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Experience supporting the insurance or finance industries is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Computer proficiency with MS tools (Word/ Excel/ Outlook) and other applications as needed
Technology consulting and implementation firm that works with the nation's leading law firms and corporate legal departments to deliver strategic technology solutions. Firm is committed to delivering candid, unbiased recommendations on the technologies that will best serve the specific needs of our clients' firms. Law firms are service providers to their clients, and we believe that their technology investments should be based on how that service can best be provided. Our consultants work to ensure that our clients' technology investments are based on sound business decisions, not just the intricacies of the technology
We are a rapidly growing firm with strong client demand, and have a need to selectively expand our team with one who is authentic, smart, transparent, communicative, and engaging.