Reporting Analyst (closed)
Goal: To find a new EnABLE technical resource to handle conversion and reporting activities.
- Technical (but not core programmer) – mandatory
- Microsoft Reporting Services – mandatory
- SQL query design/development skills – highly desirable
- Financial systems background – desirable
- Data conversion/transformation experience – desirable
- Experience with web based products and multiple clients installations - desirable
- 35% Business Analyst – Working with clients documenting reporting and conversion needs
- 20% Technical Analyst - Mapping data between systems and determining data access paths
- 30% - Microsoft Reporting Services design/development
- 15% GeneXus training/work
- Travel 25% time
- Must be a quick learner and self-starter able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as position requires client interaction.